18 National Blue
Andy is currently the Head Coach at Navarro College. In his first year with the Bulldogs they won the 2019 NJCAA National Championship as well as the Region 14 championship with a 31-0 record. This included the NJCAA National Player of the Year, 2x All-Americans, and 4 All-Regions players.
Prior to Navarro, Andy was the Head Coach at Lindsey Wilson College for the past eight seasons. Andy inherited a program that had never finished better than 4th in the conference with zero national tournament appearances and transformed the program into a national power. LWC won the Mid-South Regular Season or Tournament for eight straight years culminating with the 2017 NAIA National Championship.
During that time Cavins program has garnered numerous accolades:
· 2017 NAIA National Champions
· 2017 NAIA Player of the Year
· #1 ranked team in the country in 2015 & 2017. Longest active national streak in Top 5.
· 18 - AVCA/NAIA All-Americans
· 28 - AVCA/NAIA All-Region Members
· 5 - AVCA/NAIA Regional Players of the Year
· 5 - AVCA/NAIA All-Region Freshmen of the Year
· 6 - Mid-South Freshmen of the Year
· 5 - Mid-South Player of the Year
· 2014, 2015, & 2017 Mid-South Coach of the Year
· 2015 & 2017 AVCA Regional Coach of the Year
· NAIA National Tournament Coach of the Year
· 2015-16 Lindsey Wilson College Coach of the Year
· 239-34 total record in seven seasons (most wins in program history)
Ashley is entering her 12th year coaching at Summit. She is currently coaching volleyball and teaching math at Rockwall-Heath High School. She is a graduate of Dallas Baptist University with a degree in Mathematics and also the University of Texas in Arlington with a Masters in Educational Administration.
She has been married to her husband, Casey, the Worship Pastor at Community Life Church, and they have two amazing children, Colton (5th grade) and Avery (4 yrs).